Once you have decided to seek treatment for erectile dysfunction, the last thing you want to deal with is high prescription costs — MediSuite can help! Rather than spending extra money — and time — on getting your prescription the old-fashioned way, take a look at how MediSuite works.
What is MediSuite?
MediSuite is a licensed mail-order pharmacy specializing in generic men’s health and urology medications, which are shipped directly to your mailbox in discreet packaging. No trips to the pharmacy!
How does MediSuite work?
Here’s how to fill your prescription with MediSuite:
- Have your doctor submit your prescription in one of the following ways:
b. Fax to (919) 200-6951
c. Call (919) 200-6952
- A member of our pharmacy staff will call you within 1 business day to confirm your shipping information and answer any questions you may have.
- Your medication will be shipped in discreet packaging and will arrive within 2-4 business days.
- Request refills at medisuite.com or by phone
Read More: 7 Common Causes of Erectile Dysfunction
What about pricing?
One of the biggest benefits of using MediSuite is our incredibly affordable pricing. We specialize in generic, FDA-approved ED and urology medications, which are MUCH less expensive than their brand name equivalents. For example:
- A typical prescription for brand-name Viagra is around $40-50 per pill. We offer generic Sildenafil, the active ingredient in Viagra, for $1-3 per pill (depending on dose and quantity).
- Cialis generally costs $20-70 per pill. MediSuite charges less than ~$3 per pill for Tadalafil, the generic version of Cialis.
Click here to view our pricing on all of the medications that we offer. Pricing varies based on dosage and quantity. With MediSuite, patients pay less for more!
How are we able to offer such low pricing?
Our goal at MediSuite is to provide convenient delivery of men’s health medications at affordable prices. Why are our prices so much better?
- Generic formulations. MediSuite offers only FDA-approved generic medications, which offer the exact same results as their brand-name counterparts but at a MUCH lower cost.
- No middleman. We buy our medications directly from licensed manufacturers, which we then ship directly to our patients. By doing this, we avoid the extra costs associated with pharmacy benefit managers and insurance rebates, and pass those savings directly to our patients.
- No insurance hassles. Insurance companies often negotiate high prices, and patients are kept in the dark about pricing until they go to pick up their prescriptions, which can be quite a shock, especially with high deductible plans. At MediSuite, our pricing is completely transparent and not dependent on insurance at all—everyone gets the same low price!
- Pre-set quantities. By buying in bulk and in pre-packaged quantities, MediSuite keeps our costs low, therefore keeping YOUR costs low.
What about shipping costs?
Standard shipping is included in the cost of your prescription. Your medication will be shipped in discreet packaging and should arrive in 2-4 days.
Need your medication sooner? Expedited shipping is available for an additional fee.
How do I get a refill?
There are two easy ways to refill your prescription:
Our goal at MediSuite is to provide affordable, convenient delivery of men’s health medications. Our simple process is designed to save you time and money — all it takes to get started is a prescription and a couple of minutes on the phone with a MediSuite pharmacist!
This post was written by MediSuite