In addition to being a provider of affordable men’s health medications, MediSuite strives to be a reliable source of information for patients. It is only once you have a thorough understanding of how sildenafil works that you can effectively use it.
Discover how easy it is to have your sildenafil prescription filled by MediSuite. Speak to your doctor about sildenafil and have your prescription sent to MediSuite for quick service. Returning patients can always complete a “quick refill” form.
MediSuite gives you the ability to refill a prescription from the convenience of home with the touch of a mobile device. Our goal is to save you time and save you money on sildenafil. It’s never been easier for men to treat erectile dysfunction.
NEXT DAY DELIVERY
Receive your supply of sildenafil 20 mg tablets as soon as the next day when you order from MediSuite. You can regain control of your health in as little as 24 hours. Call today to have your prescription filled at MediSuite.
What is Erectile Dysfunction?
Many men make assumptions or self-diagnose without directly approaching their doctor to ask, “What is erectile dysfunction?” By having a conversation with your doctor, you should get a complete answer that covers all types and causes.
A basic definition of erectile dysfunction is:
- The inability to get and keep an erection firm enough to perform during sex.
Although it is fairly common for most men to experience some difficulty in achieving and maintaining an erection from time to time, when the issue is recurring, it may be time to speak with a physician.
Erectile dysfunction can affect a man’s mental health as well as physical—additional stress and poor confidence can affect personal relationships and self-well being.
Quick facts to know when asking, “What is erectile dysfunction?”:
- Roughly 50% of men over age 50 experience mild to moderate erectile dysfunction.
- Most cases of ED are rooted in physical ailments like: obesity, high blood pressure, alcoholism, and nerve damage.
- Sildenafil, the active ingredient in Viagra®, has proven effective in 4 out of 5 men.
- Although more common in older men, erectile dysfunction can affect men of any age.
- Erectile dysfunction is not an indicator of weakened libido.
How to talk to your Doctor about ED
Although plenty of men experience ED at some point in their lives, many never seek help from their physician because they think either: they are only imagining they have a problem, the doctor won’t be able to help them, or it’s a personal issue they would rather keep to themselves.
ED is a real medical condition that your doctor will be able to help you with. Although starting the conversation may feel awkward, it’s important to ask the questions that will help them and you gain a better understanding of what is happening.
Schedule an appointment with your regular doctor or urologist, and ask them the following:
- What is causing my erectile dysfunction?
- Can my erectile dysfunction be treated?
- Can I make changes to my lifestyle to improve the results?
- How long will my symptoms last?
- Will sildenafil work for me?
Starting the conversation is the first step. Be sure to keep your doctor up to date on the results you experience.
How to Treat Erectile Dysfunction
Men have several options in treating their erectile dysfunction. Though the easiest and most well-received treatment is the oral pill, some men can find treatment without any oral medications, which can include the use of:
- Injectable medications, delivered directly into the penis
- Dissolvable pellets
- Vacuum pump devices
- Penile prostheses
Some men who take oral medications like sildenafil encounter side effects and must look to alternate treatment plans, though the most convenient method is still the oral pill. With MediSuite, you experience the effective benefits of sildenafil, at the low cost of around $5 per dose.
When you are ready to have your prescription filled by MediSuite, or for any questions concerning sildenafil or any of our other great products, contact us by calling (919) 200-6952, toll free at 1(800) 601-0691 or by filling out a brief contact form.
How to Become a MediSuite Patient
To become a new patient at MediSuite, you will need to acquire a prescription for sildenafil from a physician. Once you have a prescription, complete the following steps:
1. Register with MediSuite by clicking here
2. Select your medication and provide payment for your order by clicking the “Buy Now” button below
3. Submit your refill request using our quick refills form by clicking here
4. Submit your prescription to MediSuite via eRx or fax it to (919) 200-6951. A valid prescription can only be faxed by a prescriber.