In addition to being a provider of affordable men’s health medications, MediSuite strives to be a reliable source of information for patients. It is only once you have a thorough understanding of how your medication works that you can effectively use it.
Discover how easy it is to have your prescription filled by MediSuite. Speak to your doctor and have your prescription sent to MediSuite for quick service. Returning patients can always register an account or complete a payment form for refills.
MediSuite gives you the ability to refill a prescription from the convenience of home with the touch of a mobile device. Our goal is to save you time and save you money on your urology medication. It’s never been easier for men to get the treatment they need.
Receive your medication as soon as the next day when you order from MediSuite. You can regain control of your health in as little as 24 hours. Call today to have your prescription filled at MediSuite.
Resources to Learn More About ED, Treatment, and Refills
What is Erectile Dysfunction?
Many men make assumptions or self-diagnose without directly approaching their doctor to ask, “What is erectile dysfunction?” By having a conversation with your doctor, you should get a complete answer that covers all types and causes.
A basic definition of erectile dysfunction is:
- The inability to get and keep an erection firm enough to perform during sex.
Although it is fairly common for most men to experience some difficulty in achieving and maintaining an erection from time to time, when the issue is recurring, it may be time to speak with a physician.
Erectile dysfunction can affect a man’s mental health as well as physical—additional stress and poor confidence can affect personal relationships and self-well being.
Quick facts to know when asking, “What is erectile dysfunction?”:
- Roughly 50% of men over age 50 experience symptoms of erectile dysfunction.
- Most cases of ED are rooted in physical ailments like: obesity, high blood pressure, alcoholism, and nerve damage.
- Although more common in older men, erectile dysfunction can affect men of any age.
- Erectile dysfunction is not an indicator of weakened libido.
How to talk to your Doctor about ED
Although plenty of men experience ED at some point in their lives, many never seek help from their physician because they think either: they are only imagining they have a problem, the doctor won’t be able to help them, or it’s a personal issue they would rather keep to themselves.
ED is a real medical condition that your doctor will be able to help you with. Although starting the conversation may feel awkward, it’s important to ask the questions that will help them and you gain a better understanding of what is happening.
Schedule an appointment with your regular doctor or urologist, and ask them the following:
- What is causing my erectile dysfunction?
- Can my erectile dysfunction be treated?
- Can I make changes to my lifestyle to improve the results?
- How long will my symptoms last?
- Will sildenafil (Viagra) or tadalafil (Cialis) work for me?
Starting the conversation is the first step. Be sure to keep your doctor up to date on the results you experience.
How to Treat Erectile Dysfunction
Men have several options in treating their erectile dysfunction. Though the easiest and most well-received treatment is the oral pill, some men can find treatment without any oral medications, which can include the use of:
- Injectable medications, delivered directly into the penis
- Dissolvable pellets
- Vacuum pump devices
- Penile prostheses
Some men who take oral medications like sildenafil may encounter side effects and might need to look to alternate treatment plans, though the most convenient method is still the oral pill. With MediSuite, you experience the effective benefits of sildenafil, at the low cost of around $1-3 per pill.
When you are ready to have your prescription filled by MediSuite, or for any questions concerning sildenafil or any of our other products, contact us by calling (919) 200-6952, toll free at 1(800) 601-0691, or by filling out a brief contact form.
How to Become a MediSuite Patient
Once you receive a prescription from your doctor for one of our offered medications, complete the following steps:
1. Have your doctor submit your prescription to MediSuite via eScript or fax it to (919) 200-6951. A valid prescription can only be sent by a physician.
2. A MediSuite pharmacist will call you once we receive the prescription to discuss the medication, as well as confirm your shipping/payment information.
3. Your medication will be shipped within a business day of ordering to your preferred address via USPS or FedEx.