MediSuite – A Licensed Mail Order Pharmacy For You
We continue to make strides in better serving our customers every day with a variety of useful features, including:
- Resources and advice to help patients learn about ED and how to manage treatment
- Keeping our prices at the absolute lowest we possibly can for well-being of our customers’ wallets
- Prescriptions refilled quickly and conveniently as only a mail-order pharmacy can
- Home delivery for all medications
With a goal of helping men achieve greater overall health in mind, we developed a product offering that includes what most men ask for. Our main products include:
Sildenafil – The active ingredient in Viagra®, one of the world’s most recognized ED medications.
Tadalafil – The active ingredient in Cialis®, another one of the world’s most recognized ED medications.
Other Urology Meds – Finasteride (Propecia® / Proscar®), Tamsulosin (Flomax®), and Dutasteride (Avodart®).
Take a look at our complete medication list with our latest price offers!
To have your prescription filled by MediSuite, follow these simple steps:
1. Have your doctor has submit your prescription to MediSuite via eRx or faxed it to (919) 200-6951, or you can mail the physical prescription to us.
2. We’ll call you once we receive it to go over your order, and then we ship it out the very same day. Delivery is within 2-4 business days via USPS.
3. To get refills:
- Give us a simple call (919)200-6952 and ask for a refill
- Make an account using your valid Rx number and click Request Refills in your dashboard.
Why Switch to MediSuite?
- The best financial deal for getting ED medication. Visit our cost comparison page to discover MediSuite’s cost-saving benefits.
- Discreet and direct home-delivery for customer convenience. Next-day delivery is available for an additional cost.
- Easy, quick prescription refill process
- We only dispense medications by FDA approved manufacturers
Contact MediSuite—the physician owned and operated mail-order pharmacy dedicated to men’s health. Call us at (919) 200-6952 or toll-free at 1(800) 601-0691. You can also fill out a brief contact form to learn more.