New to MediSuite? Here’s How We Work!
MediSuite is the answer for patients who seek a convenient and cost-effective solution to getting their medications. We make it as easy as possible to have your prescription filled and discreetly delivered directly to your door. No need to interupt your day by taking a trip down to your local pharmacy and waiting in line.
For new patients, you have a simple way to get started:
Have your doctor submit your prescription to MediSuite via eRx, mail, or fax it to (919) 200-6951. Then…
1) You’ll receive a phone call from our pharmacy once we have received the prescription to confirm your information and process the order. Payment can be made by credit/debit card over the phone, or you can mail a check or money order to us at: 160 MacGregor Pines Dr Suite #110, Cary, NC 27511
2) We send out your medication to your preferred address through regular USPS mail within 24 hours of ordering, and delivery should be expected in 2-3 business days.
To get refills…
A) Simply call us and ask for a refill. (919) 200-6952
B) – Register online with MediSuite using your Rx number. Registration is completely free!
– Then you can submit a quick refill request and our pharmacy will send it out within 24 hours of the request.
Quick refills will be processed assuming that your shipping address, payment information, and order quantity has not changed since the previous order. So if any of these has changed for you, please give us a call to let us know before ordering a refill.
For local patients: Please do not come to our facility directly to pick up your prescription. We are strictly a mail-order pharmacy that operates over the phone or online. We are not authorized nor structured to accept walk-ins.
We appreciate the pressing concerns of all ED patients; erectile dysfunction is a condition that, although common, can seriously affect a man’s physical and mental well-being. Our approach to helping new ED patients is threefold:
- Providing a clear directive to start the conversation with a doctor. If you are experiencing symptoms of what has become a recurring problem, or have even asked yourself, “Do I have erectile dysfunction?”, we can help you take the first step.
- Supporting patients with our learning portal and resources. You will find useful information and helpful strategies on how to talk to your doctor about ED, as well as manage your erectile dysfunction as a whole.
- Filling prescriptions at an affordable price. We deliver generic urological medications, like sildenafil (the active ingredient in Viagra®), at a fraction the price of their brand-name equivalents, helping you get the care you need without leaving your wallet bone-dry.
Do I Have Erectile Dysfunction?
The first step to regaining control of one’s health is asking the big questions that matter. Although mild ED is common across all age brackets for various reasons, when it becomes a recurring problem for men over the age of 40, most can’t help but think, “Do I have erectile dysfunction?”
There are many causes of erectile dysfunction, though only your doctor can diagnose the root of your condition. Consider the following potential causes of ED and ask your doctor about what may be causing it for you:
- Heavy drinking/smoking
- Heart disease
- Injury to genitals
Once your doctor has determined the source of your erectile dysfunction, they will give you several treatment options. MediSuite is here to provide ED patients with an affordable means of treatment.
When you are ready to have your prescription filled, or for any questions concerning MediSuite, sildenafil, or any of our other products, contact us by calling (919) 200-6952, toll-free at 1(800) 601-0691, or by filling out a brief contact form.